Research. Communicate. Succeed.
Online Master of Science in Psychology
The online Master of Science in Psychology degree (MS PSY) is built to provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the field of psychology and a range of business organizations. Since 1999, we have been mastering the online space to bring the best education to working professionals at home. As a student, you’ll be able to complete the program entirely online in as little as one year — enabling you to reach your academic goals without putting your career on hold.
Request informationTo learn more about Lynn University's online Master of Science in Psychology (MS PSY) and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call 877-388-7239 to speak to one of our admission counselors about the degree program.
Lynn University respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of Lynn University, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.
We developed the curriculum upon American Psychological Association guidelines for psychology education and in consultation with practicing psychologists to deliver foundational knowledge and comprehensive instruction to help you meet the needs of employers in the industry. The program was thoughtfully crafted with student outcomes in mind, enabling you to choose from the General Track or the Industrial/Organizational Track and take a range of electives that suit your career goals. To ensure the program’s continued relevance, we review the curriculum annually and make changes based on new and emerging trends in the field of psychology.
To help provide the best possible educational experience, we also offer our online MS PSY students an iPad upon enrollment. This enables us to connect students with a powerful learning tool they can use to complement their education and access a number of pre-loaded applications.Learn more
Our MS PSY faculty are passionate researchers, practitioners and educators who are committed not only to delivering cutting-edge knowledge, but also providing personalized career support to help you immediately apply the skills you learn to your organization. Our instructors have years of experience and training in the digital space, making them experts in teaching online. You’ll also have the opportunity to conduct research with these instructors, the majority of whom are full-time faculty members.Learn more
Demand for psychologists is projected to grow 14 percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average rate for all occupations.
—U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Your career goals. Our psychology degree.
The online Master of Science in Psychology attracts individuals from a broad range of professional and educational backgrounds including psychology, business development, marketing, human resources, and criminal justice. They seek to expand and hone their knowledge and skills to meet objectives that may include:
- Entering the field of psychology
- Changing careers
- Expanding their career opportunities
- Obtaining a higher salary
- Preparing for a terminal degree in psychology
The annual median salary for psychologists is $75,230, with 10 percent of these professionals earning more than $120,000.
—U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Benefits for today’s learners
- State-of-the-art curriculum enables you to tailor your coursework to suit your career goals.
- 100% online courses provide you with the convenience to complete your degree on your schedule.
- Over 20 years of experience in online learning and a continued commitment to online excellence.
- You can complete the program part time, or take two classes per term and earn your degree in as little as one year.
- Courses are taught by full-time faculty members who are distinguished practitioners in the field of psychology.
- Small class sizes provide opportunities to receive one-on-one instruction and develop connections with your fellow classmates.
- No GRE is required for admission.